Twin Maples Farm is located in the Town of Bremen in Lincoln County, Maine, right on the ocean. We are located in the upper Pemaquid Peninsula midway between Boothbay and Camden in the heart of Maine’s mid-coast region. Here are the distances to nearby towns for guest lodging and sightseeing:
- Round Pond (6 miles) is a picturesque harbor with a popular BYO outdoor lobster restaurant.
- Waldoboro is 8 miles away and location of our two additional rental houses for guest lodging.
- Damariscotta is 10 miles away—a busy village with shopping, restaurants, and places to stay.
- Boothbay and Boothbay Harbor, with their many tourist attractions, are 30 miles away
- Bath, a larger city, with many more accommodations, is 35 miles south.
- Rockland, known for its festivals and art museums, is 25 miles north.
- Camden, with its large harbor and high-end shopping, is 30 miles north.
- Freeport, known for its discount shopping and LL Bean, is 50 miles away
- Portland International Airport is 70 miles away with many connecting flights
Our address is 68 Keene Narrows Road, Bremen, ME 04551.